Hvorfor er mobbing et problem?
Tegn på mobbing
Hvordan hjelpe barn som blir mobbet?
Hvordan hindre mitt barn fra å mobbe andre?
Vil du vite mer?
Dette dokumentet er basert på det profesjonelle dokumentet Mobbing av barn. Referanselisten for dette dokumentet vises nedenfor.
- Lyznicki JM, McCaffree MA, Robinowitz CB. Childhood bullying: Implications for physicians. Am Fam Physician 2004; 70: 1723-30. PubMed
- Nansel TR, Overpeck MD, Haynie DL, Ruan WJ, Scheidt PC. Relationships between bullying and violence among US youth. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 2003; 157: 348-53. PubMed
- United States Secret Service, Educational Resources Information Center. Safe school initiative: an interim report on the prevention of targeted violence in schools. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Education, Office of Educational Research and Improvement, Educational Resources Information Center, 2000.
- Anderson M, Kaufman J, Simon TR, Barrios L, Paulozzi L, Ryan G, et al. School-associated violent deaths in the United States, 1994-1999. JAMA 2001; 286: 2695-702. Journal of the American Medical Association
- Vatn AS, Bjertness E, Lien L. Mobbing og helseplager hos barn og ungdom. Tidsskr Nor Lægeforen 2007; 127: 1941-4. PubMed
- Nansel TR, Overpeck M, Pilla RS, Ruan WJ, Simons-Morton B, Scheidt P. Bullying behaviors among US youth: prevalence and association with psychosocial adjustment. JAMA 2001; 285: 2094-100. Journal of the American Medical Association
- Nansel TR, Craig W, Overpeck MD, Saluja G, Ruan WJ; Health Behaviour in School-aged Children Bullying Analyses Working Group. Cross-national consistency in the relationship between bullying behaviors and psychosocial adjustment. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 2004; 158: 730-6. PubMed
- Olweus D. Bullying at school: what we know and what we can do. Cambridge, Mass.: Blackwell, 1993.
- Limber SP. Addressing youth bullying behaviors. In: Fleming M, Towey K, eds. Proceedings. Educational forum on adolescent health: youth bullying. May 3, 2002. Chicago: American Medical Association, 2002. Accessed online September 17, 2004, at: http://www.ama-assn.org/ama1/pub/upload/mm/39/youthbullying.pdf.
- Glew G, Rivara F, Feudtner C. Bullying: children hurting children. Pediatr Rev 2000; 21: 183-9. PubMed
- Haynie DL, Nansel T, Eitel P, Crump AD, Saylor K, Yu K, et al. Bullies, victims, and bully/victims: distinct groups of at-risk youth. J Early Adolescence 2001; 21: 29-49. PubMed
- Juvonen J, Graham S, Schuster MA. Bullying among young adolescents: the strong, the weak, and the troubled. Pediatrics 2003; 112(6 pt 1): 1231-7.
- Hawker DS, Boulton MJ. Twenty years' research on peer victimization and psychosocial maladjustment: a meta-analytic review of cross-sectional studies. J Child Psychol Psychiatry 2000; 41: 441-55. PubMed
- Kumpulainen K, Rasanen E. Children involved in bullying at elementary school age: their psychiatric symptoms and deviance in adolescence. An epidemiological sample. Child Abuse Negl 2000; 24: 1567-77. PubMed
- Bond L, Carlin JB, Thomas L, Rubin K, Patton G. Does bullying cause emotional problems? A prospective study of young teenagers. BMJ 2001; 323: 480-4. British Medical Journal
- Verlinden S, Hersen M, Thomas J. Risk factors in school shootings. published retraction appears in Clin Psychol Rev 2001;21:159 Clin Psychol Rev 2000; 20: 3-56.
- Spivak H, Prothrow-Stith D. The need to address bullying-an important component of violence prevention. JAMA 2001; 285: 2131-2. Journal of the American Medical Association
- Recognizing and preventing youth violence: a guide for physicians and other health care professionals. Accessed online August 27, 2004, at: http://www.massmed.org/pages/youthviolence.pdf.
- Searight HR, Rottnek F, Abby SL. Conduct disorder: diagnosis and treatment in primary care. Am Fam Physician 2001; 63: 1579-88. American Family Physician
- Thornton TN. Best practices of youth violence prevention: a sourcebook for community action. Atlanta: Division of Violence Prevention, National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2000.
- Mihalic SF. Blueprints for violence prevention. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, 2001. Accessed online August 27, 2004, at: http://www.ncjrs.org/pdffiles1/ojjdp/187079.pdf.
- Olweus D, Limber S, Mihalic SF. Bullying prevention program. Boulder, Colo.: Center for the Study and Prevention of Violence, Institute of Behavioral Science, University of Colorado at Boulder, 1999.
- Sourander A, Jensen P, Rönning JA, et al. What is the early adulthood outcome of boys who bully or are bullied in childhood? The Finnish "From a Boy to a Man" study. Pediatrics 2007; 120: 397-404. Pediatrics