Hva er vekstavvik?
Vil du vite mer?
Dette dokumentet er basert på det profesjonelle dokumentet Mistrivsel, dårlig vektøkning hos barn. Referanselisten for dette dokumentet vises nedenfor.
- Cole SZ, Lanham JS. Failure to thrive: an update. Am Fam Physician 2011; 83: 829-34. American Family Physician
- Olsen EM, Petersen J, Skovgaard AM, et al. Failure to thrive: the prevalence and concurrence of anthropometric criteria in a general infant population. Arch Dis Child. 2007;92:109–14.
- International classification of disease (ICD) ICD-10 Diagnosis Code R62.51: Failure to thrive (child). Siden besøkt 25.11.2019. icdlist.com
- Homan GJ. Failure to thrive: A practical guide. Am Fam Physician 2016; 94: 295-9. American Family Physician
- Goh LH, How CH,, Ng KH. Failure to thrive in babies and toddlers. Singapore Med J. 2016 Jun; 57(6): 287–291 . www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
- Rudolf MC, Logan S. What is the long term outcome for children who fail to thrive? A systematic review. . Arch Dis Child 2005; 90: 925-31. PubMed
- Olsen EM, Skovgaard AM, Weile B, Jørgensen T. Risk factors for failure to thrive in infancy depend on the anthropometric definitions used: the Copenhagen County Child Cohort. Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol 2007; 21: 418-31. PubMed
- Daniel M, Kleis L, Cemeroglu AP. Etiology of failure to thrive in infants and toddlers referred to a pediatric endocrinology outpatient clinic. Clin Pediatr (Phila) 2008; 47: 762-5. PubMed
- Emond A, Drewett R, Blair P, Emmett P. Postnatal factors associated with failure to thrive in term infants in the Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children. Arch Dis Child 2007; 92: 115-9. PubMed
- Gahagen S. Failure to thrive: a consequence of undernutrition. Pediatr Rev 2006; 27: e1–e11.
- Stephens MB, Gentry BC, Michener MD, Kendall SK, Gauer R. Clinical inquiries. What is the clinical workup for failure to thrive? J Fam Pract 2008; 57: 264-6. PubMed
- McDougall P, Drewett RF, Hungin AP, Wright CM. The detection of early weight faltering at the 6–8-week check and its association with family factors, feeding and behavioural development. Arch Dis Child 2009; 94: 549-52. PubMed
- Rider EA, Bithoney WG. Medical assessment and management and the organization of medical services. In: Kessler DB, Dawson P, eds. Failure to thrive and pediatric undernutrition: a transdisciplinary approach. Baltimore: Brookes, 1999:173-94.
- Careaga MG, Kerner JA Jr. A gastroenterologist's approach to failure to thrive. Pediatr Ann 2000; 29: 558-67. PubMed