Hva er sykelig overspising?
Symptomer og tegn
Vil du vite mer?
Dette dokumentet er basert på det profesjonelle dokumentet Overspising. Referanselisten for dette dokumentet vises nedenfor.
- American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5), American Psychiatric Association, Arlington, VA 2013.
- Götestam KG, Skårderud F, Rosenvinge JH, Vedul-Kjelsås E. Patologisk overspising - en oversikt. Tidsskr Nor Lægeforen 2004; 124: 2118-20. PubMed
- Yager J. Eating disorders: Overview of epidemiology, diagnosis, and course of illness. UpToDate, last updated Oct 08, 2020. UpToDate
- Uher R, Rutter M. Classification of feeding and eating disorders: review of evidence and proposals for ICD-11. World Psychiatry. 2012 Jun;11(2):80-92 PMID:22654933 PubMed
- Hudson JI, Hiripi E, Pope HG Jr, Kessler RC. The prevalence and correlates of eating disorders in the National Comorbidity Survey Replication. Biol Psychiatry 2007; 61:348. PubMed
- Kessler RC, Berglund PA, Chiu WT, et al. The prevalence and correlates of binge eating disorder in the World Health Organization World Mental Health Surveys. Biol Psychiatry 2013; 73:904. PubMed
- Brownley KA, Berkman ND, Peat CM, et al. Binge-Eating Disorder in Adults: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Ann Intern Med. 2016;165(6):409-420. PMID: 27367316. PubMed
- Didie ER, Fitzgibbon M. Binge eating and psychological distress: is the degree of obesity a factor? Eat Behav 2005; 6:35. PubMed
- Kessler RC, Berglund P, Demler O, et al. Lifetime prevalence and age-of-onset distributions of DSM-IV disorders in the National Comorbidity Survey Replication. Arch Gen Psychiatry 2005; 62:593. PubMed
- Godt K. Spiseforstyrrelser og personlighedsforstyrrelser - sammenhæng og betydning for behandling. Tidsskr Nor Lægeforen 2004; 124: 2247-50. PubMed
- Wonderlich, S Gordon, K Mitchell, J Crosby, R Engel,S. The Validity and Clinical Utility of Binge Eating Disorder Int J Eat Disord 2009; 42:687–705. PMID:19621466 PubMed
- Sysko R, Devlin M. Binge eating disorder in adults: Overview of treatment. UpToDate, last updated Aug 25, 2019. UpToDate
- Vocks S, Tuschen-Caffier B, Pietrowsky R, et al. Meta-analysis of the effectiveness of psychological and pharmacological treatments for binge eating disorder. Int J Eat Disord 2010; 43:205. PubMed
- National Institute for Clinical Excellence. Eating disorders: Core interventions in the treatment and management of anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa and related eating disorders. Clinical guideline 9. Accessed on October 07, 2010
- Wonderlich SA, Gordon KH, Mitchell JE, et al. The validity and clinical utility of binge eating disorder. Int J Eat Disord 2009; 42:687. PubMed
- American Psychiatric Association. Treatment of patients with eating disorders,third edition. American Psychiatric Association. Am J Psychiatry 2006; 163:4. American Journal of Psychiatry
- Wilson GT, Grilo CM, Vitousek KM. Psychological treatment of eating disorders. Am Psychol 2007; 62:199. PubMed
- Grilo CM, Masheb RM, Wilson GT, et al. Cognitive-behavioral therapy, behavioral weight loss, and sequential treatment for obese patients with binge-eating disorder: a randomized controlled trial. J Consult Clin Psychol 2011; 79:675. PubMed
- Wilson GT, WilfleyDE, Agras WS, et al. Psychological treatments of binge eating disorder. Arch Gen Psychiatry 2010; 67: 94-101. PubMed
- Reas DL, Grilo CM. Review and meta-analysis of pharmacotherapy for binge-eating disorder. Obesity 2008; 16: 2024. pmid:19186327 PubMed
- Citrome L. Lisdexamfetamine for binge eating disorder in adults: a systematic review of the efficacy and safety profile for this newly approved indication - what is the number needed to treat, number needed to harm and likelihood to be helped or harmed?. Int J Clin Pract. 2015. PMID: 25752762 PubMed